Wednesday, July 21, 2010

‘I’m Still Here: The Lost Year of Joaquin Phoenix’

Word has it that Magnolia Pictures will release Casey Affleck’s long-rumored documentary, titled “I’m Still Here: The Lost Year of Joaquin Phoenix,” in September this year. Filmed by Affleck, who is also Phoenix’s brother-in-law, during the actor’s highly publicized meltdown two years ago. Magnolia president Eamonn Bowles told Deadline, ”No matter what I thought coming in, I came out feeling this was a pretty amazing piece of work, jaw dropping but dimensional, it is a unique piece of work that is going to surprise people in different ways.” “It is extreme behavior,” Bowles added, “But really good filmmaking as well.”

We can expect the film ‘I’m Still Here: The Lost Year of Joaquin Phoenix’ to come out September 10th 2010.

Source NY Daily


Posted via email from franchise's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment